Hundreds of web hosting providers are available in the market, Recently the count has been increased in India. To give a better user experience your website should load very fast. & also we know That website speed is one of the most important factors in SEO. To increase your website speed you should choose a well-optimized theme, compressed images & fast responding web server. Now we understand, choosing the best web hosting has an advantage. In this blog, you will find a complete guide to select the best hosting for your WordPress blog or business website or other websites.
Last Modified on 2nd Jan 2022
Top 5 Web Hosts For India
https://www.milesweb.com | Get Award-Wining high-quality and best web hosting at MilesWeb. It is s one of the fastest-growing companies in the web hosting industry. You don’t have to go searching anywhere for finding a reliable web hosting partner because we have crafted web hosting solutions that can fill the void left by others in the market | Basic Plan Start at Rs.40/M
https://www.Hostgator.in | Hostgator is a reliable, fast, and robust platform for all the needs of Hosting and Domain name management, Its interface (cPanel) is so easy to use that it makes really easy to launch a website within 5 minutes. Superfast Speed up my site & handle a lot of customers at a time, good support, 99.9% uptime, best price. | Basic Plan Start at Rs.99/M
#3 BlueHost Web Hosting
https://www.bluehost.com | Bluehost guarantee 99.9% network uptime which means their server is guaranteed to stay online 99.9% of the time. BlueHost is hands down one of the most affordable hosting service providers. The basic plan for shared hosting starts for just $3.95 per month which is quite economical.
https://www.liquidweb.com/ | InMotion has ongoing sponsorships to today’s most popular open-source programs such as WordPress, Joomla, b2evolution, & PrestaShop. & supports great software & developer communities. capable of handling all the hosting needs for your growing business.| Basic Plan Start at $6.39/M
https://www.bigrock.in | BigRock is one of the leading providers of a wide spectrum of domain services. vast expertise in website management and world-class infrastructure has made there Webhosting platform invariably the most reliable one available | Basic Plan Start at Rs.99/M
What is web hosting?
A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web. Web hosts are companies that provide space on a server owned or leased for use by clients, as well as providing Internet connectivity, typically in a data center. Web hosts can also provide data center space and connectivity to the Internet for other servers located in their data center.
What is the data center?
A data center is a building, dedicated space within a building, or a group of buildings used to house computer systems and associated components, such as telecommunications and storage systems. Since IT operations are crucial for business continuity, it generally includes redundant or backup components and infrastructure for power supply, data communications connections, environmental controls, and various security devices. More
Types of Web hosting:
In the world web hosting, there are many options available, but there are four main types of web hosting.
- Shared hosting.
- VPS (virtual private server) hosting
- Dedicated hosting.
- Cloud hosting.
Things to Consider for Choosing the Best Web Hosting Website In India
- Reliability And Availability: Unreliable or weal hosting hardware can increase your website downtime more often. this interrupt your user’s experience & it leads to a decline in search engine ratings
- Price: Going for the cheapest solution isn’t always the best idea, especially not for the long-term. When reviewing potential choices, just remember that maintaining a skilled and resourceful workforce, state-of-the-art hardware and a stable network connection costs a significant amount of money
- Hosting Security: sometimes-overlooked factor while choosing a web hosting provider is server security. Symantec reports that 1 out of every 13 web requests lead to malware and that’s why it’s imperative that you choose a solution that protects your website from cyber-attacks.
- Uptime guarantee: If the website site is down its useless for your audience. And also it has a very negative signal to Google. We recommend you to choose 99.9% uptime guarantee hosting providers
What To Choose Local Or Go Global Servers?
If your website audience is from India. And your Webstore Or Business focused only on India. What are your options while choosing a hosting
- Indian based Webhosting Providers: To load you website faster you should go for local hosted servers because all your website files & data will load from local servers so your audience will enjoy the magic speed. And also you will get a localised customer support team
- A global brand that covers India: Global brand servers are usually coming better global speed optimized. Most of these servers have better security and overall service. But we recommend this if your audiences are from global.
What To Choose Linux or Windows web server?
Both Linux and windows functionally are the same. But different in cost, easy to use & stability. Choosing depends on your hosting requirements. Windows servers are costly when we compare with Linux servers.
- Linux Web servers: Its supports to run the scripts in PHP, MySQL database, Perl, Python, and some other UNIX oriented languages. If you’re looking Hosting for WordPress We recommend Linux Web Servers.
- Windows web servers: It will allow you to run ASP scripts and utilize Microsoft technologies like .NET. Microsoft SQL Server and Access databases are supported by these types of web servers.
The 10 Best Web Hosting For Indian Websites
1) MilesWeb Webhosting
Best for beginners, blog & business website hosting. MilesWeb Best Pricing: It has 3 different plans. 1) Tyro (Rs.40 per month). 2) Swift (Rs.130 per month) and final plan 3) Turbo (Rs.170 per month). Turbo is the best selling plan in Milesweb. It has 30 Day Money Back – you get the flexibility to cancel the plan within 30 days & get a refund.
They have 24/7/365 Support to ensure that you have a great experience while hosting your websites & when you need technical support. There Tier-3 and Tier-4 data centers provide you the 99.95% uptime. MilesWeb Features:
- SSD Servers
- It provides a dashboard that is easy to use
- Malware Scan and Removal
- Datacenter Choice
- Cloudflare CDN with Railgun
- Free SSL Certificate
- Free .COM Domain
- Free Website Migration
2) Hostgator Webhosting
Best for small businesses to enterprises. Hostgator have has multiple priced plans, to serve customers based on their requirements. Currently, Hostgator is offering 4 types of web hosting in India. 1) Starter hosting plan (Rs.99 per month). 2) Hatchling hosting plan (Rs.199 per month) 3) Baby Hosting plan (Rs.249 per month) & finally 4) Business hosting plan (Rs.349 per month), this is a recommended plan if you are looking to hosting multiple website & unlimited storage. Its provides 45-day money-back guarantee
- Free Dedicated IP
- Free Upgrade to Positive SSL
- Unlimited Email Account(s)
- Unlimited Domains
- Unlimited Databases
- Free Cpanel
3) BlueHost Web Hosting
BlueHost web hosting is starting from $.3.95 (User-friendly Shared Hosting with Free SSL & cPanel When building a website, start here. Shared Hosting service delivers a powerful, proven platform that’s perfect for hosting your websites.)
BlueHost guarantee 99.9% network uptime which means their server is guaranteed to stay online 99.9% of the time. BlueHost is hands down one of the most affordable hosting service providers. The basic plan for shared hosting starts for just $2.95 per month which is quite economical. Bluehost Features:
- Bluehost has a user-friendly dashboard that is easy to use.
- It has built-in security.
- You can host international domain names.
- It provides spam assassin Protection
- Drag-and-drop website builder.
- A free domain name for one year.
4) InMotion Web Hosting
Inmotion is one of the best global web hosting provers. There servers from the US. Inmotion offers 3 types of plans 1) Launch hosting plan ($6.39 per month). 2) Power hosting plan ($8.49 per month). 3) Pro hosting plan ($8.49 per month)
20X faster SSD drive helps your website to load faster. Work faster with SSH & develop in PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Ruby, Perl, and Python. Simple & easy drag & drop website builder will help you to create your website. InMotion Features:
- It provides a free website builder.
- It offers free server management with dedicated server hosting.
- It offers website migration services for free.
- FREE Domain Name included – $15.99 value!
- 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Indian Servers not available
- Compare to other providers it’s expensive
5) Bigrock web hosting
Bigrock offers 4 different types of hosting plans. 1) Starter hosting plan (Rs.99 per month) 2) Advance hosting Plans (Rs.179 per month). 3) Pro hosting plan (Rs.319 per month) 4) Cloud hosting Plan (Rs.549 per month). It provides 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
BigRock is one of the leading providers of a wide spectrum of domain services. vast expertise in website management and world-class infrastructure has made there Webhosting platform invariably the most reliable one available | Basic Plan Start at Rs.99/M. 99.9% uptime with best in class support BigRock Features:
- The emails will be compatible with multiple platforms.
- Varnish web acceleration
- Server Infrastructure – Dell Rack servers w/Dual Quad Core Xeon CPUs w/64GB RAM and CloudLinux
- Easy control panel
- Free SSL Certificate
6) DomainRacer Web Hosting
Domainracer has 4 types of hosting plans. 1) Basic hosting plan (Rs.59 per month) 2) Personal hosting plan (Rs.99 per month) 3) Sliver hosting plan (Rs.169 per month) 4) Advanced hosting plan (Rs.249 per month)
20x turbo web hosting with the cheapest and affordable startup pricing plans ever. Best unlimited hosting at affordable prices. DomainRacer Features:
- cPanel + Softaculous
- Cloud + Imunify360
- Free SSL Certificate
- Secured and 20x Faster
- Pure SSD Disk Space
- LiteSpeed Technology
7) LiquidWeb Hosting
LiquidWeb doesn’t have shared hosting options like above, If you’re looking hosting for WordPress, then have Managed WordPress server option. Here they have 4 main plans. 1) Spark managed WordPress plan ($19 per month) 2) Maker WordPress hosting plan ($79 per month). 3) Designer hosting plan ($109 per month). 4) Builder WordPress plan ($149 per month)
An excellent choice for those of us who are planning to start a big website or company website. Liquidweb is expensive if you looking for the best WebHost, pricing does not matter for you, your a developer or you have dedicated developer then we recommend Liquidweb for you. LiquidWeb Features:
- Beaver Builder Lite
- 30 Day Backups
- iThemes Security Pro and iThemes Sync
- igrate Your Site For Free
- Expert Support That Stays Up All Night
8) Hostinger web hosting
Hostinger has 3 plans. 1)Single shared hosting ($0.99 per month) 2) Premium shared hosting ($2.89 per month). 3) Business Shared hosting ($3.99 per month). Hostgator offers rise free 30-day money-back guarantee.
Hostinger is one of the cheapest hostings. They offer free website migration. Hostinger offers truly unlimited bandwidth with Premium and Business hosting plans. Hostinger Features:
- WordPress optimized
- Feature-rich web hosting
- User-friendly control planner
- Extremely fast, secure
- Free domain & free SSL
9) A2hosting web hosting
A2hosting 4 hosting plans. 1) Startup hosting plan (Rs.222.98 per month) 2) Drive hosting plan (Rs.377.13 per month). 3) Turbo Boost hosting plan (Rs.755.03 per month). 4) Turbo Max hosting plan (Rs.1132.92 per month). A2hosting provides risk-free Anytime Money Back Guarantee.
blazing fast web hosting solution perfect for you! Whether you have a brand new blog or a popular business site, Whether you’ve never run a website before or are a professional developer A2hosting Features:
- 5X More Resources
- Free Automatic Backups
- Free & Easy Site Migration
- Anytime Money Back Guarantee
- Turbo (Up To 20X Faster)
- Unlimited NVMe Storage
10) SiteGround Webhosting
It has 3 different types of hosting plans. 1) StartUp hosting plane ($3.95 per month ). 2) GrowBig hosting plan ($5.95 per month). 3) Gogeek hosting plan ($11.95 per month). 30-Days Money-Back
Siteground is one of the best global hosting provers. We recommend siteground if your website has high traffic & more storage. SiteGroung Hosting Features:
- Free SSL Certificate
- Free Cloudflare CDN
- Daily Backup
- Speed-boosting Caching
- Highest Tier of Resources
Here we have reviewed the top web hosting providers in India. However, if the price is your priority, we recommend you to go for any one of the following hosting providers – MilesWeb, Hostgator, Bluehost. If Your moto is most secure with best performance servers then we will recommend you to go for SiteGround Webhosting or BlueHost Web Hosting.